Monday, April 22, 2019

[theqoo] TWICE'S FANCY #1 IN MELON'S REAL TIME



original post : here

1. Because the song is good

2. Twice is Twice after all.. 

3. Wow this is daebak, congrats congrats, BTS is so strong, so I didn't think this was possible, this is the best chart entry we've seen yet

4. Wow this makes me so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ I feel like opening a beer can

5. I hope Twice can maintain the #1ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song is so good, they're so pretty and we're all having a great time

6. Congrats congrats, Bangtan also worked hard  The MV was so so, but I only have to look at Twice to feel happy Looking forward to their stage~~

7. I'm a Bangtan fan, but congrats to Twice!!

8. The MV was so so, but the song is so good

9. There's no need to worry about Twice after all ㅋㅋ

10. Bangtan is amazing, Twice are amazing, I hope they maintain their #1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com