Friday, May 3, 2019

[instiz] MUSIC GENRE THAT LOST ITS POPULARITY NOWADAYS




Image may contain: 5 people, people standing and text
Is hip-hop.

The rappers are still releasing tracks but they are not seeing results on the digital charts that are as good as before.

original post: here

1. But the trend might change again though..?

2. I felt like after SMTM 3, the popularity just went up in an instant but it's already been 5 years...? ㄷㄷ

3. It's because Korean hip-hop is cringe

4. I've never liked this genre...

5. Agree... they are all rapping/singing about how they are doing well, how they have it the hardest while cursing at everyone elseㅋㅋ.. But I find HAON's lyrics pretty refreshing!

6. Nowadays, I feel like emotional songs are gaining popularityㅋㅋ even though they've always been popular

7. People who like hip-hop will be sad to see this...

8. Nowadays, all the hip-hop songs sound the same ㅠ

9. Women, body, money and sex. If they don't talk about these, they either show off about themselves or diss other people to boost themselves up. I get bored of these songs after listening to them once or twice. There's just no point in me listening to these songs. Like the comments above, there are no other rappers who write lyrics like Kim HAON or Bewhy so they sound refreshing. I think that relatable and sincere lyrics are the trend nowadays

10. Reading the comments here makes me realize what a bad rep this genre has


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com