Thursday, May 16, 2019

[instiz] PRODUCE TRAINEE WHO OT MISUNDERSTOOD FOR CLUBBING AND SMOKING

Looks like a club, but it's actually Lotte World

It looks like a cigarette, but it's nude Pepero ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Lee Hankyul is well aware that he looks "unrighteous"



But he's actually a 99'er!! And born in December..!!


TMI: he appeared on The Unit and gained a bit of weight since so he looks different, but he received the feedback from the fans and is now loosing weight. He also received good response from the first episode. 
Hankyul-ah let's debut!!

post response: +13
 
original post: here

 
1. That person wrote on his profile for the "Happiest moment", he wrote "When I have my family" I knew his personality from that and I totally swayed for him, and I'm voting for him everyday nowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ  I hope he does well ㅠㅠㅜㅜ 

2. He's totally handsome.. ㅜㅜ 

3. His birthday is 13 days before me, so I can call him oppa...

4. I supported Hankyul ever since The Unit, let's debut!!!

5. 99?!?! I thought he would be an oppa boohoo, I'll vote for you ㅠㅠㅠ 

6. Hul he has the same birthday as me, but I'm one year older

7. Wow he seriously looks like he was hanging out in a club in Gangnam, I can understand why he gets misunderstoodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's too handsome

8. Sexy 

9. "Unrighteous"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute

10. Hankyulㅜㅜ  The way he greeted people while eating his Pepero was the killing pointㅜㅜ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com