Friday, June 14, 2019

[enter-talk] "I SENT SECRET KATALK TO LEE SEUNGHOON".. HAN SOHEE'S FULL ACCOUNT OF THE 7TH FLOOR




August 23rd 2016

A went to the 7th floor and went. Yang Hyun-suk, chairman of YG building, 7th floor.

"I'll turn off mine, so you too, stop recording it." (Yang Hyun Suk -> A)

Yang took his cell phone. Then questioned, coerced and forced (her to change statement). It took about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

A was scared. Very scared. But above all, she thought she had to leave traces of the incident.

"I received my phone back by telling them I had to call me mom", I went to the washroom real fast and took a picture along the way so that I can reveal everything in the future." (A)


That picture is YG's toilet poster. The face of A was reflected on the acrylic plate.




August 22, 2016.

A was arrested on suspicion of drugs use extremely quickly.

The police investigated about the smoking of cannabis. A acknowledged. The same goes for the question about B.I (Kim Han Bin). She had to acknowledge in front of the Katalk evidences

A is the first criminal and she also acknowledged. There was no risk of destroying the evidence or worrying about escape. A was released with detention. It was around 10:14 pm. A recorded that time with a picture

A walked out of the police station. She immediately picked up the phone. It was K who works at YG. The same K as last June. 

"I just had my investigation with the police and came out. We talked about Kim Hanbin" (A -> K)

K came straight ahead to A's house and asked about the police investigation.

On the next day, 23rd, K came to pick up A. She entered his car. The destination is Hapjeong-dong. YG building

SH: Where are you
A: Home
SH: Have you met with Kim Hanbin recently?
A: Kim Hanbin? A month ago? Is this considered recent? Anyways I saw him one month ago 
SH: What are you doing
A: I'm eating and watching TV, it's a secret message
SH: I need to talk about something important. Please pay attention and reply right away
A: Ok ok, go ahead
SH: Ah wait I need to pass a call 
A: Ok do it and come back
SH: 010XXXXX. Call me


June 1st, 2016.

June 1st, 2016 was the center of this case. On this day, everything happens.
Dispatch was able to receive the Katalk that Lee Seunghoon sent to A
"I need to talk about something important. Please pay attention and reply right away" (LSH -> A)

LSH used the 'secret Katalk chat room'. He also asked A to call him
According to A, LSH talked hastily and told her that Hanbin tested positive in the drug test
"He told me that Hanbin got caught. And that Hanbin said that he did drugs with me. He told me we have to meet ASAP. That I had to go to the YG building" (A)
A drove to Hapjeong-dong where YG was. The door opened and a strange face came out
They turned off the black box and took her cell phone.
"I came instead of Lee Seunghoon. The stuff with Hanbin is a secret, and if anything happens, be sure to contact me." (K -> A) (t/n: sorry this part isn't clear..we don't know who K is;)
That's how A came to know K. 

On August 22nd, A contacted K after her investigation, which means that something happened



Again on August 23rd, 2016.

K came to meet A, and A met with Yang Hyunsuk

What talk did Yang Hyunsuk and A? That both had completely different recollections of the event.

Dispatch called Yang Hyunsuk and also met with A. 

First of all, it is the explanation of Yang Hyun Suk.
"It's true I took the phone away from A. Still I was very cautious about my words. We do drug test twice a month, and we never found anything wiht Hanbin. I even told her that if nothing came out for Hanbin that she could be charged for libel. That's why A got scared and changed her statement. The police have already investigated. It was obviously negative."


A's statement: 
"Yang Hyunsuk took my phone away and the employees closed it. We talked about what happened in the police station. I told him that I confirmed about (B.I) taking marijuana and LSD. Yang Hyunsuk then told me "I hate the fact that our kids get investigated". He said that they got rid of all drugs traces so that they would never find anything if they were to inspect."

A said that rather than the talk with YG, it was the situation that was scary to her
"He told me "Change everything about your statement. Because I'm someone who can see all the reports". He told me he'd summon a lawyer for me and that I'll get compensated too. It was so scary. I didn't have a choice"


YG is over, iKON and now Winnerㅋㅋ

post response:
[+1,607][-12]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 10:17 신고하기
Lee Seunghoon, just from his physionomy, that f*cker already looks f*cking detestable. As expected, he's a trash too
729
101

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 09:48 신고하기
How is Yang Hyunsuk even able to see the police report?
666
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 09:56 신고하기
This kind of kid will turn out like Yang Hyunsuk in the future... He's already acting like this. When he's getting close to being a middle-aged dude, he'll get stained by society and become a cunning ahjussi...
616
47

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 11:05 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋ From the time he hit his sunbae's head on live broadcast, I knew he was a f*cker. Ilhoon freaking hates getting hit even by his fellow members even if it's a joke. Crazy, this hoobae f*cker (who met him for the first time on that day) was hitting hit head in front of all the fans and he didn't even apologize back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋ farewell you trash
417
16

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 10:52 신고하기
He was acting like such a woke hoobae on Radio Star and pretending that he was all cool and full of variety senseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
366
13

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 11:15 신고하기
And people were saying that Winner were all nice, that they are not involved and to not lump them with the rest of YG
347
4

ㅇㅇ |2019.06.14 11:15 신고하기
I just don't think that any YG fan is saneㅋㅋ Big Bang, iKON, Winner, they are all the same and have that gloomy aura around them and all hang out together. Their fans also seem to be crazy in their headsㅋ
278
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com