Saturday, June 22, 2019

[enter-talk] THE WEIRDEST PART OF RV'S CHOREOGRAPHY FOR ZIMZALABIM

The choreography doesn't even look cool
It just looks tiring...




original post: here

1. I feel like it suits the song

2. This is why RV's "big face" fancams are the best (t/n: big face is when the camera is super zoomed in their face only)

3. Seulgi's dancing makes it look ok

4. What's up with Irene's pants?

5. It looks like a diet video ㅋㅋㅋ

6. The dance is f*cking weird, I was weirded out as soon as I watchedㅋㅋㅋ

7. They all can't dance aside from Seulgi

8. Seulgi is the best dancer, but I can't tell whether she pulled off the dance or not... I just don't get the entire vibe of the choreography.. It sucks

9. Who's the pink one? Her dancing is so weird

10. Anyone dancing to this would look weird so you expect RV to pull that off?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com