Wednesday, June 12, 2019

[naver] YG 'DRUGS SUSPICIONS' CUTTING HIM OFF "QUITS IKON - TERMINATES CONTRACT" → REMOVED FROM BROADCASTS







B.I posted on his Instagram

"First of all, I would like to apologize for causing such a big trouble with my inappropriate behaviour. It is true that I once wanted to rely on something that I should not take interest in when I was going through a hard time. However, I was too scared to do it. Above all, I'm very embarrassed and sorry for the fans and my members who got hurt by this."

"I will humbly reflect on my mistake and quit the group. I want to apologize once again to the fans and the members. Sorry"

B.I has been edited out from JTBC's Stage K, Law of Jungle in Lost Island and Grand Buda.



original post: here

1. [+6,640, -29]
If he didn't do drugs, why would he quit? Stop letting YG only apologize through words. Turn the whole company upside down. Just how many times has it been already? Now I'm suspecting all of YG's celebrities of doing drugs

2. [+5,511, -30]
So what about Yang Hyunsuk's sexual services? Those articles were taken down by journalist a few hours after being published. A for B.I, he's now getting kicked out from YG because they don't need him anymore?? Do Jung madame and Yang Hyunsuk know each other this well??

3. [+1,910, -23]
That's so drug-family like. During K-pop Star, he said that he really liked he really liked the kids that played around during school days because they were full of energy. And the result of that is YG

4. [+1,770, -26]
The dad embezzles money, the son does drugs

5. [+1,068, -59]
He must have been learning some stuffs from his dad. He's still young now so he can restart his life

6. [+525, -8]
Why not cutting off GD and TOP?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com