Tuesday, June 18, 2019

[theqoo] "THERE ARE OTHER CELEBRITIES FROM YG WHO ENJOYED THE 'DRUG PARTIES'




On CBS's 'Kim Hyunjung's News Show', lawyer Bang Junghyun made his appearance. He talked YG's scandals' cover ups, the police collusion, etc.

Anchor Kim Hyunjung said "along YG's re-investigation, just like a sweet potato vine, a lot more people will be exposed. Right now, a lot of celebrities under YG are getting busted (for drug possession). It makes us wonder 'just how far does this go?'".

Lawyer Bang said "just like Han Seohee's statement, a lot more celebrities are involved in this."

When asked if Han Seohee said that there was a lot of them (other celebrities from YG) who did drugs, lawyer Bang said "that's right. There was a lot."

When asked if there were a lot more celebrities aside from those who were already exposed, lawyer Bang said "yes, aside from TOP, B.I, etc., other celebrities from YG are also invovled in this drug scandal."

original post: here

1. That's right, I hope that the list of names comes out soon

2. Shameless

3. Expose them more~~

4. At this point, even without exposing them, I'd believe thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I want the list to be revealed

6. As expected

7. Spill that list, I'll skip on all of them

8. Wow I'm so surprised... I didn't expect this... at all...!! (T/N: sarcastic)

9. Not even surprised

10. Just expose the list quick. Nobody will be surprised but I want all those YG druggies to failㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com