Friday, June 28, 2019

[theqoo] TRAINEE WHO IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE TIRED ON PRODUCE X

He was kicked out from the team he was in


Mingyu diary: "I got removed. To be honest, I really had a hard time with it, so that's why I pretended that everything was alright again. But I really hated it. It was not sitting well with me at all"

Nam Dohyun: Go rest during the eating break

Mingyu: Ah I don't have time to eat. I felt like I would never have the opportunity to show that I'm working hard. I seriously want to do well. Me too I want to do a good job, it's not like I can't...I'm just so tired of it and I'm having a hard time.

Mingyu diary: "I'm starting to find this hard and I'm getting tired of it. I really hate my confidence. That's why I just want to disappear"

Lee Seokhoon: Even though you're so lacking, there's a lot of people who like you . You were seriously a happy child, but when I see you the things you show is so lacking, it's annoying and I'm embarrassed for you. You can do it, but the side you showed at the beginning all disappeared and it's sad to see. Go back to the time when you didn't know anything.

Mingyu: I can't go back in time, and I can't step back either. I seriously have to give it all and I want to show it

original post: here


1. He's not my pick, but I do feel bad for him  I feel like his body just doesn't listen to him ㅠㅠ

2. It feels like all the light in his eyes disappeared?

3. Ah but he really sucks

4. I felt I was watching some life biography for a moment, isn't this supposed to be an audition program?

5. But he's seriously so bad...

6. I don't want to see you working hard, I want to see you actually show something good

7. I thought I could say something like "he's really improving" but rather, he just can't do it. He's ot my pick, but he knows he sucks and I want to support him and see him improve

8. He wasn't prepared at all, but the opportunity came and he ended up like that, so it can't be helped... How can he be on the verge of debuting when he doesn't get the basics down... He's seriously damn bad....On the other hand, he's already pretty much confirmed to debut, so the only thing that matters is that he polishes his skills after that... He's a very charming person, but he just sucks so bad ㅜㅜ

9. Even if he sucks, he's still going to debut so who cares...

10. What the teacher said was so cool though




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com