Monday, July 1, 2019

[enter-talk] KANG DANIEL'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 강다니엘 Daniel K. (@daniel.k.here) on





original post: here

1. Wow he came out f*cking well hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ  What is this? A photoshoot?

2. It's a new greeting again, I miss him on stage

3. Don't they have someone who majors in arts in their company? What generation's concept is this? If I disregard his lips, he came out so beautifully

4. With the blurred filter, it feels like those old pictures? Like the Madonna days?

5. His cheeksㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking cute

6. The styling is good and the picture is beautiful

7. Wow his neck is thick, it has a charming vibe

8. Ah I'm going crazy, this is so good.. Kang Daniel... I love you

9. I couldn't imagine he'd wear blushㅜㅜ  So cuteㅜㅜ 

10. Ah f*ck he's f*cking pretty ㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com