Tuesday, July 2, 2019

[teen stories] THE NEXT SM GIRL GROUP

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « SM ENTERTAINMENT »


There's been talks that they were trainees ever since last year and that they have a weird concept
They said that it was pretty much confirmed that the concept will be innocent but right now, I don't know anymore
It's true that they will be a 7 members girl group and I can't tell if Ningning will be in the debut unit

post response:
[+101][-7]
original post: here

+52-1
Are there really people who believe this post?ㅠㅠ You can just put one or 2 sentences in a post and make any post about SM's debut group~


+41-2
I like everything about SM but if you are going to join a company like that you better prepare your mentality.
I feel like ever since RV became trainees under SM, they wouldn't be looking for female trainees anymore so all the trainees left the company
If you watched Seulgi and Irene's interviews who's been training for 7 years, they were talking about how during the time where all the trainees were leaving
it was so unsafe for them and it was a panicking stage if their training lives. You really have to have a strong mentality


+36-3
Actually, I'm Park Jinyoung, I'm planning to debut someone else after ITZY but I will only reveal it through PANN


+13-0
No but I remember this western trainee in the past who revealed stuff even about Mark, but you don't even have any proofs here, who is going to believe you ㅋㅋㅋ


+12-1
I'm not the OP and I'm not a trainee right now, but the thing I can confirm is that currently they have no one who's main-vocal worthy among trainees. They're in an emergency state with their female trainees because there's no one who really catches the attention
They're definitely not debuting any girl groups this year and they will probably start opening auditions next year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com