Wednesday, July 10, 2019

[teens stories] PUPPY-TYPE VS KITTY-TYPE

Based on both makeup & impression/aura
Puppy-type vote up
Kitty-type vote down

Puppy









Kitty






post response:
[+178][-222]
original post: here

1. [+88, -25]
They said that 90% of men like puppy-style more

2. [+60, -25]
I'm the kitty-type but I look like a bitch and it looks like I'm always glaring at people so others always ask me if I'm mad all the f*cking time. It seriously pisses me off ㅋㅋ I think that looking a bit softer like a puppy is much better

3. [+52, -4]
Puppy-types look pretty when they smile so.. ㅠI'm so jealous of them...

4. [+42. -3]
But seriously, Yudam isn't even a celebrity but isn't she super pretty?? She doesn't look like her dad but I bet that her mom is seriously pretty..

5. [+34. 0]
But I think that when it comes to idols, the puppy-style would attract a lot of male fans while the kitty-type would receive so much praisers from girls...

6. [+23, -14]
Most of men prefer the puppy-style. But most of the people who voted for kitty-type is because they are kitty-types.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com