Monday, July 8, 2019

[theqoo] THE MOST LEGENDARY INTERVIEW ABOUT A GROUP'S EX-MEMBER


A: One of SNSD's biggest crisis in 10 years was the fact that Jessica left the group. Didn't this even hardened the momentum of SNSD?

Sooyoung: (listened to the questioned calmly and replied with a line in one of a famous drama instead)
"All the days we spent together were enjoyable days, whether they were good days, bad days, or even the days that were just good enough..."

original post: here

1. The best answer one can give

2. I have no bias in this group, but she's seriously full of senseㅋㅋㅋ

3. Very witty and very wise, whether you loved them or hated them, staying faithful to your memories is the best

4. Ah that's why I f*cking love Sooyoung

5. I'm another group's fan, but Sooyoung has a lot of sense and she's good at giving interviews.

6. It's my first time seeing this but she's seriously damn wittyㅋㅋㅋ  I've never watched Goblin but even I know this line ㅋㅋㅋ

7. F*cking good answer, no matter what she says, it's always good

8. Why would you even ask this question?

9. I thought we would be talking about Choikang Changmin's interview
"Do you have anything to say to the members who left?"
"No"

10. It's not an issue of whether you watched the drama or not if you can't understandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's an issue if you can't understand what she's implyingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even I haven't watched the drama, but I know what she means




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com