Monday, August 26, 2019

[marriage/in-laws] PUTTING ALL OF GOO HYESUN'S DIVORCE ASIDE..

He was pretending to be such a romantist
but he went around talking bad about his wife and doing skinship with other girls
Do you call this a romantist?
Do you call this love?

I'm not a fan of neither or the two but,
Korean citizens were so enraged by the pictures below.
Ahn Jaehyun hasn't even done the dishes once in their 1 year of marriage.

It's true that Goo Hyesun's image isn't great but,
thinking about everything she went through alone all this time breaks my heart



AJH: At the beginning of our marriage, Hyesun took care of most of the house chores

Q: Couples, are the house chores equally divided in your family?
AJH: At first, Goo-nim did a lot of the housework. I just thought "so she's someone who's good at cleaning..'"

GHS: I don't know why it definitely had to be me who should be in charge of the dishes


GHS: He said "I'll help wifey to do her work!" so I thought "wait a second, why should it be "my" work?

Caption: Behind Hyesun's joy, she thought that she was in charge of the work alone


Q: Compared to Ahn Jaehyun-sshi, who do you think love the other more?

A: I think that I love him more. I think that he loved me a lot for a moment. Nowadays, I feel like I'm the only one who loves him. I feel like I love him too much nowadays. (laughs) I think that he needs to show me his romantist image again. When we were dating, I didn't want to be the first one to contact him. But nowadays, I'm always the first one to call him and ask "hubby, where are you?" or "can I call you?"

post response:
[+2,762][-140]
original post: here

1. [+1,331, -36]
This is the reality of marriage. Men would do the dishes from time to time and take the credit for it, and then are disillusioned into thinking that they are the sweetest men on earth. Also, he was voted as the #1 devoted husband. Me too I was so jealous of Goo Hyesun when I was watching NJTTW but seeing this gives me a wake up call.

2. [+1,025, -25]
Seeing Goo Hyesun's expression in this interview, I understand why people encourage celibacy. This situation is ridiculous and she looks so hurt... To be honest, it wasn't the time for them to be talking about house chores back then. It was the time for them to be enjoying their newlywed life and talk to each other to know how to complement each other. That's why the newly married stage is so important. It's a time for them to adjust themselves to each other before getting kids.

3. [+960, -36]
Men are seriously so-so

4. [+485, -11]
You can see right away that he fell for Goo Hyesun at first because she looked pretty. Ahn Jaehyun even went to persuade Goo Hyesun's parents to marry her. No even dating her but marry her? Does he think that marriage is a joke? He already got bored after 3 years of marriage and wants a divorce; no matter what people say about Goo Hyesun being weird or what not, from what I see, Ahn Jaehyun is the one who seems too immature and irresponsible

5. [+453, -10]
The reason why Ahn Jaehyun is famous now isn't because of NJTTW but because he's Goo Hyesun's husband and that he has his romantist image no? Where does this baseless confidence of his come from?

6. [+419, -6]
You men, just think about being in her position. Imagine how you would feel if your wife wanted a divorce and that your mom fainted because of that. Even if he wants to get a divorce, he should stay respectful. Moreover, they were not even at the same level to start with. He went on his knees to beg her mom to marry her even though she was against the marriage at first. She agreed because he said that he would take care of her daughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com