Tuesday, August 27, 2019

[theqoo] LONG INSTAGRAM POST FROM AN ANGRY IDOL BODYGUARD


i'm writing down from my perspective of someone who ins't really into idols. This is just my personal opinion. This is a popular idol group. I'm not going to reveal their name.
I was appointed to be their general bodyguard for 3 days in Bangkok for their concert, and it was just so disappointing. I knew how famous they were, but the staff from their company just had the worst manners and personalities.
I'm not only talking about how they treated bodyguards, but also the staff who were preparing the event, all of us were basically doing slavery.
It's the first time in my life experiencing something like that so I was so shocked..
Is it because I worked for HEC Korea? I wasn't even only in charge of being bodyguard for only those celebrities. You guys aren't even employees. The other idol groups treated the representatives, the managers, the head of departments and even the artists themselves all mannerly, but the ones who didn't learn manners, just didn't have it. Since they weren't the ones giving me my wage. But still, everyone is working hard so we should be encouraging each other and keep basic manners right?
Our country's celebrity culture is a problem in itself. If those kids grow up like that, what are they going to do when they go to the army later, are they going to go look for their moms? Or do they think that their managers will get them exempt from the army and go instead??
The worst experience I've had so far is from the entertainment industry~
It was a relief they didn't make the bodyguard order room service for them too.
I seriously wanted to keep my temper, so I'm holding it because I didn't want to be a bother to the company's representative.

Fame isn't a social class. You guys should learn to be humble. If the people around you start swearing at you, you won't be going far. Let's see in 10 years what those idols will be doing. I'll probably be retired in 10 years but I'm seriously worried about those kids. I've been the bodyguard for CEOs, presidents and prime ministers, but it's my first time encountering this kind of situation.
Let's try to live like humans.
Or are you going to let your personality get in the way?? Or do you enjoy stressing the people around you?? I don't know if you guys are just f*ckers, but don't make it unbearable for other bodyguards to work for you guys in the future.

I'm not a bodyguard from your company, so don't think of me as your slave or your servant. You guys should be grateful we are protecting your property and looking after you.

original post: here

1.  This seriously pissed me off, imagine how dumbfounded he was...

2. He said that the other idol groups had manners and good personalities and that this group really didn't learn their manners, so those artists are the real issues here

3. But half of the bodyguards who used to work for Wanna One are still working with them now?

4. Isn't this Wanna One?

5.

6. If we talk about HEC, only male idols were there

7. We're not only talking about idols. some actors act like that too. Seriously not only celebrities, but even the celebrities' managers, just because they work closely with celebrities, they would feel superior to others. This is just a reality slap. The celebrities world is so hilarious. Celebrities come right after the journalistsㅋㅋ They seriously think they're a class aboveㅋㅋ

8. If you look at the teams who were attending the event, there were in total 6 of them. And there is only one team that was really famous  Those kids always had bad talks around them sigh. I don't know if they're just inherently f*ckers or are they just ignorant so they act like that. If that's the case, they better learn

9. If it was really Wanna One, you guys have to know that not only the bodyguards, but even the staff who worked with them only have good things to say about them, so let's not spread rumors about them

10. You guys just really wished this was Wanna One huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're already disbanded though


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com