Friday, August 9, 2019

[theqoo] KANG DANIEL UPLOADED A VIDEO FOR HIS WIN ON MUSIC BANK





"I'm practicing at the company right now and I just got this very happy news so I'm uploading this video right away.
First of all, thank you to everything, I still can't call (your name) right now since I'm still thinking aof a cool and pretty name, but thank you for waiting after me. 
And all the support that everyone has been sending me really felt warm, those warm words really became a great source of energy for me. 
I will become a Daniel who will show you a better stage and better music from now on
I want to become someone who will never take too much pride in myself and stay humble while doing my best.
Please look forward from now on. Fighting!! Thank you. "

What Are You Up To achieved #1 congrats congrats

original post: here

1. Seeing it like that, he does match Jihyo

2. Congrats on your #1 Daniel ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3. Daniel, congrats on your #1

4. So cute, congrats on your #1

5. Why is the video so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜCongrats on your #1

6. If you guys want to congratulate him, just congratulate him, why bring his personality down in the comments

7. I kinda feel bad that he can't do the music broadcasts this time, but I hope things work out for him

8. ㅋㅋㅋ Some comments here are just so bitter, congrats Daniel!!!

9. Congrats, congrats, I'm not a fan but I wish him luck

10. Daniel congrats!!! I'm so happy I went to drink ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com