Wednesday, September 11, 2019

[theqoo] I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IDOLS DO LOVESTAGRAM.


If I was an idol, I would write a bunch of loving posts on a private Instagram for my fans and post pictures taken from the window of fans waiting for me outside in the winter. I would write stuff like "today too, they did all this for me, I'm so thankful, they never get tired of supporting the person they love" posts like that
Then I would change my password and leak the account by accident ^^
Even if it's a private account, there would be only posts like that and all the communities will make a hot topic out of it and my core fandom will grow because the fans will all get emotional ^^

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- But they'll still swear at you for having a concept
- Then people will start saying that all this was made on purpose too 
- Crazy f*cker ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- As long as the fans who give me most money becomes my core fandom, it's all that counts. You should release 50 posts a day and have 1 buried in them every once in a while
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah crazy this is freaking funny ㅋㅋ
- Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is so sly 
- Crazy bast*rd ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

original post: here

1. Ah this is f*cking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. If you debut, I'll fangirl on you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Even if it's a concept, I gotta acknowledge the dedication, you're doing a great job ㅋㅋㅋ

4. If you're going to that extent, I gotta acknowledge your sincerity, to work that hard even in your leisure timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is a f*cking professional bast*rdㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Me too I have thoughts like that every dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would read fan letters and release a "emotional post" that is super over the top and think about the fans anywhere I go so I can f*cking appeal to them and get viewed prettily ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, you must be really sincere about your love for your fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Otherwise you won't be thinking about doing something like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP let's debut!

9. Even if this is insincere, this is seriously a f*cking good concept

10. The idols nowadays lose their roots way too fast so doing something like that will definitely get you a bunch of fans

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com