Tuesday, September 10, 2019

[theqoo] IPHONE 11/11 PRO'S REAL LIFE PICTURE













Jony Ive: Yah are you crazy?

original post: here

1. Wow this is just too shocking...

2. No... The more I look at it the uglier it gets

3. The colors are pretty... But the design f*cking sucks

4. The ajussi behind the mint Iphone is using a Galaxy 10ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I wanna buy it for the colorsㅠㅠㅠ

6. The design is way better than the 11...

7. The lavender one is pretty

8. Yah I won't be the one saying "I'm buying this because it's pretty"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. What the hell are they doing? Ah seriously this is annoying. What phone am I supposed to buy next?

10. They did magic to make this look better than the 11Pro.. I wanna buy the lavender one

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com