Thursday, December 12, 2019

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN KRYSTAL'S PICTURES RECENTLY?




Ah unnie..




She attended a famous Chinese fashion event ca;;ed Madame Figaro Fashion Gala and received the Asia Style Award

























She's so mischievous when she uploads pictures with her sisterㅋㅋㅋ
But she looks like a celebrity when she attends award ceremonies.. her gap is crazy

post response:
[+339][-39]
original post: here

1. [+42, -8]
Freaking pretty

2. [+32, -3]
Seriously pretty. Her face alone is pretty but her body is awesome and her aura is just.....

3. [+15, -4]
How can someone look this neat? I'm jealous

4. [+12, -1]
Too pretty, seriously ㅜ


5. [+12, -2]
So when is Je-keu2 coming...? I watched Je-Keu 1 in my 3rd year of middle school and I'm 22 y.o now and I hope that I'll get to watch it... ^^ㅎ

6. [+8, 0]
Soojungah



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com