Sunday, December 22, 2019

[enter-talk] WHEN TOP IDOLS MEET CAMERAS IN THE AIRPORTㄷㄷㄷ


Fansites + journalists
This is the number of cameras they see whenever they get off the van

post response:
[+561][-13]
original post: here

1. [+307, -3]
Wow as soon as I look at this picture, i know what the panic must feel like at the airport

2. [+226, -1]
Wow... I gasped the moment I saw that picture

3. [+165, -1]
Wow but they must have this at least twice a day, imagine having this every time... Ughㅠㅠ

4. [+114, -1]
But you know what? I know it's terrible to say something like that, but I feel like this kind of represents a measure of your popularity, imagine when one day, you realize that the number of people going is starting to decrease, I feel like that would be a real moment of panic

5. [+109, -0]
If celebrities don't have those gaze around them, they'd be worried about their fame, if not for the popularity, they'd be worried about the gaze around them, this is the kind of job they have

6. [+86, -3]
This was the day when EXO went to film their reality show to Taiwan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com