Wednesday, December 18, 2019

[theqoo] COMPARING LINEUP OF 2019'S GAYO DAEJUN, KBS SONG FESTIVAL AND GAYO DAEJEJUN

(t/n: too many picture, so we will just list down the names!)
12/25 Gayo Gaejun
MC: Jun Hyunmoo, Seolhyun

Lineup : 20 teams
BTS
TXT
Twice
ITZY
Monsta X
Red Velvet
Seventeen
Mamamoo
GOT7
Stray Kidz
Chungha
AOA
Nu'est
NCT Dream
NCT127
Gfriend
Oh My Girl
Apink
Nflying
Astro

12/27 KBS Song Festival 
MC: Irene, Jinyoung

Linedup: 24 teams
BTS
Twice
ITZY
MonstaX
RedVelvet
Seventeen
GOT7
Mamamoo
TXT
Chungha
NCT Dream
NCT127
Gfriend
Astro
Oh My Girl 
Apink
Nflying
STray Kidz
WJSN
Golden Child
Song Gain
The Boyz
Everglow
Nu'est

12/31 Gayo Daejejun 
MC: Jang Sunggyu, Yoona, Cha Eunwoo

Lineup: 31 teams
Taemin
Kyuhyun
Twice
ITZY
Seventeen
Mamamoo
Astro
Hyuna
Dawn
Monsta X
Lovelyz
Sung Sikyung
Kim Jaehwan
Red Velvet
AOA
Celeb5
G-idle
Chungha
Oh My Girl
Nu'est
Guckkasten
GOT7
Hong Jinyoung
Song Gain
Norazo 
Lee Seokhoon
Jang Wooseok
WJSN
NCT Dream
NCT127
Stray Kidz

original post: here

1. I feel like Gayo Daejejun has the most variety

2. I like that MBC has a diversified lineup 

3. I always look forward to KBS the most ㅎㅎㅎ 

4. Gayo Daejejun is just like an extended version of a music showㅋㅋ

5. But every year, KBS has the best show

6. Gayo Daejejun will be interestingㅋㅋ

7. I feel like the MBC one will be the most funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I freaking like the fact that MBC lineup has male solosㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. My bias are appearing in all of them, I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Looks like Gayo Daejejun will be the best


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com