Tuesday, January 28, 2020

[enter-talk] GFRIEND RELEASED THEIR FIRST CONCEPT PICTURES~!













post response:
[+312][-76]
original post: here

1. [+71, -19]
Yah this concept is solid, the styling is also so pretty. Usually I don't enjoy those "girly?" concepts but this aura is so amazing;;; I know that they officially got acquired by Bighit, but I wonder if it's thanls to that that they're changing their concepts a bit? The aura is freaking solid. I never was interested in Gfriend, but the pictures are amazing??

2. [+62, -9]
They're all so handsome.... I always find girl idols pretty when I look at their pictures, but it's the first time I'm fining them handsome, Gfriend's visuals are the bestㅠㅠ

3. [+51, -11]
Oh they're freaking pretty, I'm looking forward since it's my taste

4. [+36, -5]
To be honest, Gfriend is my favorite girl group

5. [+31, -0]
But their musical sound is seriously well picked. They always go for various genres and their spectrum is wide. They kind of have that seasonal sound to them that don't overlap based on different seasons, they always have different sensitivity to their songs and the lyrics are f*cking pretty too, especially in their choruses. Every song has a different color, and they make me realize that their genres are very differentㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com