Monday, January 27, 2020

[enter-talk] TAEYEON'S SMOKING PERFORMANCE THAT KILLED THE FANS

There's a song named "Stress" that Taeyeon released
and the lyrics goes "You got my smoking cigarette" and whenever she does this part of the performance, the fans just scream their lungs out
Every time she does it, she always changes the details of the gesture

2020 version





2019 version


Seriously, for Stress, you have to watch it live. When she does the high notes it just feels so refreshing

post response:
[+327][-718]
original post: here

1. [+945, -186]
Wow I usually like stuff like that, but this is seriously the cringest thing I've ever seen

2. [+464, -73]
Am I the only one who doesn't find it cool... The whole smoking thing isn't good for you, it just looks so so

3. [+178, -102]
Why is there so many downvotes...? I'm another group's fan but I've always wanted to attend Taeyeon's concert so I went this time and I seriously found Stress so solidㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+102, -14]
Usually, if you're not a fan, idol gestures are all cringe. But just because this is Taeyeon, of course PANN's responses will be bad~ You guy write so many business posts about cringey male idols performances, and just because of the fact that Taeyeon's name is in the title, you're all flocking in this post and complaining about the cringe ㅋㅋㅋsigh

5. [+92, -18]
Those types of performances are only funny if the singer can't sing, but I watched her performance, and she's seriously such a girl crush. She's jumping all over the place, yet she pulled it off live. My ears were suspicious, but this is such a good song, she looks like she's having fun too

6. [+87, -64]
This one is even coolerㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com