Sunday, January 19, 2020

[marriage/in-laws] THE POINT OF VIEW OF A HUSBAND WHO STARTED FLIRTING ONE MONTH AFTER OUR WEDDING




I'm a 30 years old pregnant lady who's been married for a month
Because of my husband's flirting, I'm very upset so I'm writing this up

In my husband's point of view, his female co-worker failed the promotion test at his company, so they went for a drink after work. The female worker was clinching on my husband's chest and crying, so my husband felt bad for the female worker and he wanted to appease her.
The person who witnessed my husband was a university hoobae of mine working with my husband.

My husband said that it's been a long time since they've been working together and he sees her as a little sister so he hugged her. He told me that I was too narrow-minded. He told me that I was always too negative, and said that because I'm pregnant, I was being too sensitive.

I called that female worker to give her my piece of mind, and she insisted that he wasn't flirting with her

Does it look like flirting to you? Or does it look like a casual co-worker relationship?


post response:
[+494][-25]
original post: here

1. [+354, -4]
Just try to go cry in another man's chest because you're tired of fighting with your husband, if your husband gets mad, you get your answerㅋㅋㅋ Can men not put themselves in other people's shoes? 

2. [+271, -4]
Even if it's not flirting, he shouldn't be doing this type of skinship with his female coworker right? I feel like this woman has really poor judgement. Someone who doesn't know where to draw the line is bound to do something worse at one point 

3. [+248, -3]
I bet that the next time he sees her as a sister he'll be ready for incest? 

4. [+50, -0]
Seems like the female worker is a crazy b*ch and your husband is a crazy bast*rd?

5. [+48, -0]
That woman is quite a funny woman. Why would a woman cry in a married man's chest like that? Tell that woman's parents to give her some education. Your husband too while you're at it 

6. [+48, -1]
1. If he was a sane man, there would be no necessity for him to be drinking alone with another person when he's married. 
2. If she's not a crazy b*tch, there would be no necessity for her to let herself be hugged by a married man while crying. Both are dumb 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com