Friday, January 3, 2020

[naver] 'I LIVE ALONE' SUNGHOON, PARK NARAE'S DAESANG DRESS "I THINK IT WAS PRETTY" HIGH PRAISE




On an episode of I Live Alone, when Park Narae was done changing, Sunghoon said "I don't really know fashion but I think that (it) is pretty".

original post: here

1. [+236, -41]
It fits you well Narae unnie, Bang oppaㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+99, -5]
A cool woman with such individuality. But this time, she was too nervous this time during the Daesang that she couldn't enjoy herself

3. [+74, -3]
Everything was fine but they changed the filming location and it somehow made my eyes tired... is it because of the stripes? I couldn't concentrate on the I Live Alone members as much as before.. Anyways, Narae unnie, congrats on the Daesang!!!

4. [+66, -8]
Pretty~~^^ It's ok if you get complimented~ she must have worked hard until now. Thank you for always making us laugh and always doing your best. Narae-sshi, congrats <3<3

5. [+51, -5]
He's calling the dress pretty no? (T/N: title has no pronouns so it sounds like he's calling her 'pretty') The dress has so much sense and it's super duper pretty





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com