Saturday, January 25, 2020

[teens stories/the-qoo] CONCLUSION ABOUT YOUTUBER HANEUL (POWER TRIP, SCHOOL VIOLENCE, LOLITA) + APOLOGY



(Haneul's testimony for eye and chin surgery)

1. Company
Calls employees at dawn, mood swings, hit employees on the head, company turn over rate of 91%

2. Iljin
Smoke during middle school, forcefully stealing money from others (swearing at others), walk into other's shoulders

3. Used car
She caused a car accident and then sold her car in second hand market

4. Promiscuous -> innocent
To be honest, people's opinions regarding lolita concepts and MAXIM (T/N: adult magazine) differ from person to person but the thing that shocked me the most was.. she got her fame by using her promiscuous image around men and then went for the bright and innocent image for her underwear?

She did work with a lolita concept over 3 times in the past






MAMIM photoshoot


At that time, even the CF she shot looked like this
but at some point, she went went for that innocent and clean image and had a concept of "I make underwear for girls". This really shocked me


Haneul's friend Ah Olm-hee is the same
She always shows off her cleavage and wear revealing dresses




post response:
[+1,035][-20]
original post: here

1. [+340, -8]
But Haneul's surgery turned out so well. It really looks so natural that I didn't even know she had surgery. I want to know the info of her hospital...

2. [+231, -33]
Why are you guys bringing Ah Olm-hee in?ㅋㅋㅋ she was kind at school, it's not like she did anything iljin-worthy

3. [+161, -4]
Didn't she do her eyes, nose and chin??


4. [+135, -1]
Wow her image is seriously shattered... I liked her because she had a company despite her clean image and looked like a cool woman.....

5. [+132, -7]
Ah Olm-hee used to be a nobody on male dominant websites but she appeared on a game program and got famous for her body and face. I got to know her through YouTube. The younger kids wouldn't knowㅋㅋ also, to be honest, what wrong did she do? It's fine to take pictures for adult magazines


[theqoo] HANEUL'S MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADUATION PHOTO


original post: here

1. She looked like a dumb-head, physiognomy is science

2. Rather than someone ugly turning pretty, she is more of a case of someone looking mean turning kind. She turned her life around by changing her impression

3. Her impression was so differentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak

4. Seriously, surgeons are daebak

5. You can tell she's an iljin from these graduation photos... 100% of iljin looked like this in their grad picture


[theqoo] YOUTUBER HANEUL'S HAND WRITTEN APOLOGY FOR SCHOOL VIOLENCE CONTROVERSY

"Hello, this is Haneul.


I am ashamed of the irresponsible actions I have made when I was younger. I am writing to sincerely apologize to those hurt by my words and actions. I am grateful for all the love I received and was always nervous and scared about my past. As interest in this case is growing, I am becoming more nervous. I will try harder to live a better life. I can only think of how sorry I am now that I'm listening about my actions. It might be hard to see me in person if I have hurt you, but I would like to meet you in person and apologize to you. I am very sorry to all those I have hurt with my words and actions. I am also sorry to my subscribers and fans who are probably feeling an unimaginable disappointment in me. I have received a lot of love but feel very sorry. I will consider everything about my responsibility and reflect." - CR Allkpop


Q: Rumors about you stealing money?


"If you lent me money and that I didn't repay you"


"Friends, leave your account number and name on my mini homepage~ I'll make sure to repay you!"

original post: here

1. The f*cking funny thing is that she said that she was anxious and was working hard workingly? She was just making money off othersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ crazy

2. I f*cking hate her. So detestable

3. People will never be able to see everything. She didn't seem like this type of person at all

4. So she really was an iljin. I hope that the victims only walk on the flower path

5. This is so different from her image

6.


7. The pics at the end are so detestableㄷㄷ

8. If she was sorry, she should've just lived quietly and reflect

9. I f*cking hate her. Even so, her slaves are still praising her

10. This is seriously unexpected



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com