Sunday, February 16, 2020

[enter-talk] I THINK THAT THIS IDOL WOULD BE GOOD AS A FIGURE SKATER


Seventeen's The8
He's already this good on solid ground

post response
[+226][-14]
original post: here

1. [+60, 0]
? I thought that there was something under his feet. How does he turn so well?

2. [+48, 0]
Myungho-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ nowadays, your Korean improved so much. No but your were good before too but your parts were so short in every comeback that I wanted to cry ㅠㅠㅠ I really like your voice thoughㅠㅠㅠ I love you. I like your Korean when you're speaking excitingly the most. You said that you don't like being cute but people keep calling you cute you can't help it. You said that it was maybe because you look cute? Yes, that's right, you're cute. Let's always be with Seventeen Seo Myungho. Also, you were always good at singing but it was harder because of puberty. However, you worked hard and even have your personal voice color now. Thank you for sticking through hard times training in a foreign country Myungho-yah
 

3. [+38, 0]
Our Myungho can do all sorts of things

4. [+27, 0]
Wow it's my first time seeing a post about Seo Myungho on Pann..ㅠㅜ I seriously think that he's the nicest member in the group. He never uses bad words and tries to only have good thoughts. You can see this just from watching a few videos of his. Seriously, he's my life role model.. Me too I have to try living like this

5. [+22, 0]
Crazy, he's so good

6. [+14, 0]
The8 is my bias so I'm gonna leave a picture.. He looks so harmless when he smiles.. He's slowly trying to get out of the cute image but even so, he can't help being cute. He's good at dancing and is mannerly, kind, considerate and is thorough with his self-discipline. He's an important member to the team ㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com