Monday, February 3, 2020

[enter-talk] WHY ARE TWICE'S DANCES LIKE THAT?;;


People post this gif saying that they are good at dancing but to be honest, I just find it funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And what are they trying to express with this dance? The issue is the weird choreography

What do you guys think??

post response:
[+522][-191]
original post: here

 1. [+430, -29]
They dance well but their choreographies are weird. To be honest, I was shocked when I saw the dance to Feel Special. Where did the choreographer for Dance the Night Away, Yes or Yes and What Is Love go?

2. [+329, -43]
Their choreographies are not pretty, even though they are in sync, it looks funny

3. [+235, -74]
They dance well and are in sync but it just looks weird because the gifs are fast forwarded;; Seriously, if you have nothing else to do, just stop

4. [+155, -4]
When Jihyo sang "you can be happy like in a dream" in Fancy You and her hands were spread apart like a frilled lizard and her legs were retracting? Ever since then, I found their dances bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+80, 0]
Somehow, I feel like these are the type of dances that would suit Park Jinyoung. But it's a bit weird when they are danced by female idols.

6. [+66, -18]
I'm a male fan and you guys really think that their dances are weird...? When Feel Special came out at first, I remember it being in the top featured post because everyone thought that the dance was daebak. I searched through my gallery and found this gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I personally like it a lot when girl groups dance powerfully so I started to like them ever since Feel Specialㅋㅋㅋ


7. [+62, -14]
To be honest, it looks like an army dance because there are a lot of members but their choreographies aren't pretty...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com