Thursday, February 27, 2020

[naver] B.I WHO LEFT iKON, RESULTS OF HIS DRUG TESTS JUDGED AS 'NEGATIVE'






Police have reportedly revealed that B.I tested negative in drug tests.

According to news outlet Sports World, B.I recently received his drug test results through the Gyeonggi Southern Provincial Police Agency. The police sent his body hair to the National Forensic Service to be examined, and no illegal drug substances were detected.

Last September, B.I was questioned by the police regarding allegations that he purchased marijuana from an acquaintance in 2016 and used it, and he admitted to some of the suspicions. His status was changed to that of a suspect, and B.I was reportedly questioned approximately seven times after that point.

CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. [+1,537, -194]
So it turned out negative... I'm frustrated to see that the actual guilty people are hiding in behind their backs while only B.I got sacrificed

2. [+1,257, -86]
He got tested negative. It's just a fact that because he's been dragged into the dirty things YG did, there was nothing done and this issue has been dragged until now. This seems to be a case of an social evil company sacrificing a scapegoat. He's pitiful

3. [+1,163, -136]
Kim Hanbin! I'll always support you

4. [+1,062, -88]
Hanbin-ah, come back now

5. [+937, -58]
If it turned out negative.. It seems like journalists have been exaggerating a lot. It's a shame that he ended up like this because he was in YG..

6. [+354, -19]
YG used B.I as a shield... pitiful

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com