Sunday, February 9, 2020

[teen stories] WAVEYA ARE FREAKING DIRTYㅋㅋ

They took V's song and wore only those clothes to dance, you don't even have to be an Army to know that this is wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Ah this is f*cking dirty, it's because of b*tches like them that the commercialization of sex is so severe


post response:
[+821][-67]
original post: here

1. [+508, -29]
I really hope they speak Chinese in their videos instead, I'm so embarrassed that they're Korean

2. [+355, -20]
They also took my bias' songs and turned it into a sexy concept by removing all their clothes and only covered their privates I was so f*cking pissed, but the reality is that they only have a few subscribers who are Korean

3. [+327, -14]
No but I can understand that they can wear whatever they want... They're not getting sworn at because they're wearing provocative clothes... So we're not mad because of women issuesㅋㅋ  It's because they take songs that don't have this vibe or concept and they would start twerking on it and spread their legsㅋㅋ  The artists originally didn't even intend to have a song like that, but they refused to listen to our feedback for years and they've came down to thisㅋㅋ  I'm not only talk about the fans of the singers, but to the people who only know the song would also feel uncomfortable listening to this? They're literally wearing maid outfits, and nurse outfits, isn't this the commercialization of sex?ㅋㅋ  I hate this the mostㅋㅋ  I don't care when I see people wear whatever they want on brodacast, but I hate the fact that foreigners would consume KPOP in that  way

4. [+158, -4]
This is what they did to Mamamoo's Hip...

5. [+125, -1]
What did they do to V's song.... This is supposed to be a quiet and heavy song...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com