Monday, February 10, 2020

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINK OF MY MOM LIKE THIS?

She's the person I like the most and that I hate the most
Because when I share my hardships with her, she would grill me and say things to disgrace me... also, she just doesn't fit with my personality at all
What about you guys?




post response:
[+382][-18]
original post: here

1. [+232, -5]
To be honest, I really love my mom but she's tiring. If ever I and my mom were the same age and that she was in my class, I would've never talk to her in the whole yearㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ since our personalities don't fit ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+231, -1]
Me too.. that's why people say that a mother-daughter relationship is a love-hate relationship. I like my mom but also hate her f*ckㅠㅠㅠ I know that my mom loves me but the way she loves me also gives me so much pain and I'm tired of it... It's not like if she hated me, I would break ties with her but it's complicated

3. [+187, -4]
I really want to be thankful and filial to her but I don't want to become like her in the future.. Just thinking about this makes me feel sorry

4. [+87, -1]
Am I the only one whose mom f*cking judges other people's looks a lot?.. even though she's my mom I f*cking hate it to death when she does it...

5. [+71, -2]
She's someone I can't live without and I friend I need for my whole life



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com