Saturday, February 1, 2020

[teens stories] LET'S SHARE OUTFITS PICTURES!!

I'm the type to save a lot of outfit pictures if I find them pretty, so I'll share them with you







post response:
[+186][-30]
original post: here

1. [+138, -2]
F*ck, looking at these pictures makes me wanna go on a diet;;

2. [+123, -112]
Jennie's outfitsㅋㅋ pretty


3. [+98, -18]


4. [+95, -4]


5. [+88, -1]
There's nothing special with the outfits, their bodies are doing all the job...

6. [+49, -60]
Freaking pretty


7. [+48, -7]
Once I lose weight, I'll definitely wear something like this. Even though I ordered ddeokbokki!!


8. [+47, -2]
Wow all of the kids here like simple, basic, clean and outfits that have soft tones.. are there no kids who like lace, chiffon, ribbons and girly outfits???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com