Tuesday, March 3, 2020

[enter-talk] IS YG NEGLECTING JISOO AND ROSE?

Lisa is everywhere



Jennie is everywhere


What about Rose and Jisoo? They should be taken care of too

post response:
[+374][-46]
original post: here

1. [+147, -10]
YG should release Rose's solo already. That's right, it's been a year and a half since Jennie's solo was out.

2. [+144, -14]
Seriously if I was Hyumsuk, I would seriously treat Rose prettily... she's kind, good at singing, dancing, pretty and has a nice body... I would've already given her a few solo albums.. I seriously don't understand why he would keep these kind of kids in the hiding

3. [+53, -3]
Jennie is getting pushed so hard by the company.. if Lisa didn't have that many fans overseas, I bet that only Jennie would've been pushed like that? Seriously, I don't understand why they would rot Jisoo's visuals and Rose's voice away like that. I seriously don't understand why they hardly push anyone else but give everything to Jennie

4. [+26, -4]
Lisa is doing well is SEA and businesses just have a preference for Jennie. What do you mean by 'doesn't push the other kids'? There are so many CFs with all 4 of them

5. [+26, -10]
Jennie is the most popular in Korea and Lisa is chewing up SEA. Meanwhile the other two... don't really have a public appeal.

6. [+21, -1]
They said that when Jennie's solo was out that they would be releasing everyone's soloㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so when is Rose's solo coming out?? It's BS to believe that they recorded it and I bet that it's not even her self-composed song either tsk tsk tsk Will I even be able to see Lisa's solo before I die??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com