Monday, March 16, 2020

[teen stories] IF YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND, WHERE WOULD YOU WANT TO GO?

Or is there anywhere you want to go just with your boyfriend?



post response:
[+250][-65]
original post: here
1. [+419, -132]
Motel

2. [+380, -10]
Let's go~ to our house~ (T/N: reference to My House - Junho)

3. [+240, -6]
Lotte World for me

4. [+222, -1]
I seriously have this romance about summer nights... I want to go to Han river at night, ride bicycles, take pictures, sit on a mat and listen to songs together

5. [+165, -1]
I want to go to cherry blossoms festivals while holding his hand... for real

6. [+156, 0]
Watch late-night movies... If it's not a romantic comedy, I wanna watch some sweet foreign romance movie. We would watch all these movies and then go home at dawn while holding hands... The dim street lights + the quiet night where we can only hear mine and my boyfriend's voice in this delicate atmosphere. We would talk to each other while murmuring. That's it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+83, 0]
It's nothing fancy, but movie theaters ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com