Tuesday, March 10, 2020

[theqoo] IDOLS WHO ARE BAD AT SINGING VS WHO ARE BAD AT DANCING


OP: I've been thinking about the 'idols who can't sing vs idols who can't dance' for a while, and I definitely think that I hate idols who can't dance even more
Reply: But usually, idols who can't dance can't sing either

original post: here

1. There are a lot of kids who can't sing but can dance well but I've never seen a kid who can't dance but sing well...

2. Kids who can't dance stand out more than kids who can't sing... kids who can't sing can only sing one line or not at all and it'll be fine. But if you can't dance, then from beginning to end....

3. I seriously can't tolerate kids who can't sing. Idols are singer and singing is their job so does it make sense that they sing even worse than commoners? They should at least have the bare minimum. If they can't, they should just practice to death

4. Don't think of becoming a singer if you can't sing

5. I do hate kids who can't dance more ㅋㅋ

6. They definitely have to know how to sing

7. When it comes to dancing, you can at least do the overall moves. But if you can't sing, you just won't be able to even if you put in effort

8. To be honest, I won't fangirl on either of the two, but if I had to choose, 1 is better...

9. If you can't sing, you can fix that with technology. But if you can't sing, there's no way to cover it

10. If the idol is in a group, dancing. If he's solo, singing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com