Thursday, April 2, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE WAYS TO HAVE BE MORE CONFIDENT

Let's start!

To be honest, I don't have a high self esteem, it's actually pretty low so... ㅠㅠㅠ I don't have any tips.. For instance, if I contact someone first and that that person doesn't reply for a few times, I'll start thinking "does that person hate me..?", and if I walk somewhere alone and see someone I know and that our eyes meet, I'll automatically think that they are talking in my back... yeah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think that it's all because my confidence is low.. I also want to have a high self esteem...



post response:
[+74][-7]
original post: here

1. [+76, -2]
The most realistic and easiest way is to first, close your SNS... Delete your FB,  Insta, all of them. Don't even look at your Ka-talk profile and clean your contact list or delete it. You just need to get rid of things that makes you compare yourself with others

2. [+50, -1]
If you want to be more confident, don't always accept when other people ask you for favors... If you keep doing that, others will not start thinking "that kid is seriously kind', but instead, you will just look easy to them and they will just ask you more unreasonable things. Unconsciously, they will start thinking that you are below them and that's how your confidence will hit rock bottom... Even though it's cruel, this happened to me beforeㅠㅠ I used to be someone like that and then I changed. The kids seriously said that I became honest and they liked that. They even said that they liked me because I looked cool and refreshing!

3. [+47, -1]
Every time my confidence is low, I always reflect over 1. others seem to care less about me than I thought 2. So what? F*ck 3. I'll just live the way I want, don't stop me

4. [+27, 0]
Honestly speaking, life is too short so are you gonna beat yourself down for this short moment? Are you paying too much attention to what other people think of you? Doing that will make you hate your own life. Don't dwell too much on what other people say. Every person's point of view is different so you know that people will all say different things about you. If someone views you badly, then another person will view you nicely. Instead of wasting your time worrying about this, use it to do the things you want and worry about your own future instead. If you do things you like and get praises for it on top of it, then you will be confident. You're precious and you're enough

5. [+16, 0]
If you think that everyone is just a fodder in your life, it'll be better, for real. Me too I used to be scared of girls with strong spirits but when I think that they are the same human as me, they don't look scary anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com