Thursday, April 16, 2020

[theqoo] THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN LEE MINHO AND KIM GOEUN IN NEW TEASER OF "THE KING" RELEASED TODAY


















original post: here

1. Their chemistry is kinda off

2. Their chemistry is so so but since it's Eunsook I'm looking forwardㅠㅠ

3. So I'm not the only one who thought of Goblin

4. She just took over the Goblin concept

5. There's no chemistry..

6. This just reminds me of Goblin and I can't see any chemistry, but I'll still watch it

7. Yah Lee Minho looks freaking handsome

8. It's been a while since I've seen a drama with a couple that lacked this much chemistry

9. I really hope they make up for the lack of chemistry with their acting

10. It's literally Goblin with a different male lead

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com