Wednesday, April 29, 2020

[theqoo] SEVENTEEN'S VISUAL MEMBERS THAT HAVE WELL DIVIDED LOOKS THAT CAN SUIT DIFFERENT TASTES


Joshua

S.Coups

Mingyu

Jun

Dokyum

Vernon

Jeonghan

Wonwoo

original post: here

1. Wonwoo is my style but Jeonghan is seriously an unexpected pretty boy

2. I like Joshua, Jun and Vernon's faces

3. Definitely Vernon

4. Mingyu for me

5. Jeonghan when he had the bob hair ㅠㅠ

6. I'm a fan of another group but Joshua

7. I like them all but my bias is Jeonghan... Meanwhile, this group is a visual feast ㅠ

8. I'm a fan of another group but isn't Vernon's looks above people's taste? Seeing them like this makes me realize that this group has indeed a lot of members

9. Joshua is my style. To be honest, I like Seungkwan too but he's not known for his visuals..ㅋㅋ Personally, he's my style

10. Jeonghan is the handsomest but S.Coups is the most my style

11. Mingyu and Joshua fit my style

12. Jeonghan

13. Wonwoo!! Seventeen are likable so I went to their concert but seriously, his face was so small his features were seriously dimentional

14. Jeonghan and S.Coups have different type of handsomeness but I think that they are the most conventionally handsome

15. Jun and Vernon



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com