Saturday, May 9, 2020

[enter-talk] HUL.. LOOK AT KAI'S MANNER OF SPEECH

Of course, people thought it would be a robot, but Kai is looking at those directly and replying to them



K: How do you feel when it's raining?
OP: When I hear the rain sound, my heart becomes calm <3 What about Jonginie?
K: I just like everything, whether it's snow or rain, I like everything ㅎㅎ That's why it's nice that it's raining today

K: ㅋㅋㅋ Stop joking around~~~~ But you know what? while talking with you, the rain stopped? It's a shame that the rain stopped.. I feel like I will grow to love the rain even more from today, since we made good memories from it. I will be happy even if my feet get wet from the rain

K: Are you sleeping?ㅎㅎ
OP: Prince-nim, your servant will not fall asleep before you do

K:ㅋㅋㅋHow was your day? Let's talk about something new before you fall alseep

K: I went on a date with our mom, to the dermatologist, I worked out, and came home, I ate dinner and watched a movieㅋㅋ Meanwhile, I thought of you so I'm reaching out

K: But I'm not curious about Corona beer's taste, so I'm holding back.. 

This is Kai's Bubble talk so heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

post response:
[+915][-51]
original post: here

1. [+197, -5]
Jonginie is so heart flutteringㅠㅠ The Bubble app is a talk room where fans can talk with artists and everyone can see. Meanwhile, there are times when some talks that stand out or when all fans are talking about one topic and the artist will try to reply at the same time to match the topic of the discussion, so if you actually get the timing right, you can end up having a one-on-one conversation with themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
OP: What about auntie?
K: Are you drunk?ㅋㅋ
OP: I'm drunk for you.....
K: If you tell me stuff like "I'm drunk for you"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI can't do anything about it 
OP: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why! I'm for real~!~!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
K: ㅋㅋㅋ Stop joking~~~ But you know what? The rain stopped while we were talking?
OP: Hul it's kind of a shameㅠㅠㅜㅜ

2. [+194, -5]
At first, I was just going to pay and let it go but today, I experienced my bias introducing himself on Bubbleㅠㅠ

OP: Is it ok to only accept 4,500won SM? #Kaibubble

3. [+144, -4]
I always felt like my comments never get noticed on IG lives, but Bubble is the bestㅠㅠ It makes me delusional enough to think that they're actually replying to me 

4. [+82, -0]
Ah f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are there so many prohibited words on Lysn?ㅋㅋ
"No but Kai said that he wanted to get his feet wet, so I wanted to say "Let's get wet together" but why is "wet" a banned word? I can't say "Let's get wet together" 

5. [+76, -0]
Kids, I don't believe in delusional relationships like that, but because of you guys, I started to believe in delusional relationshipsㅠㅠ Kai is too heart flutteringㅠㅠ 


[enter-talk] THE WAY CHANYEOL DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY WITH HIS SPEECH

<Bubble>
"XX-ie what are you doing? Let's play <3"

"XXah~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's playyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's Friday night, are you for real just staying home????"

<Lysn>

OP: Chanyeol-ah you're this world's most precious person 
CY: Then you have to be this universe's most precious person!!

OP: Park Chanyeol, you have everything, but you can't have me, Jo Soohyun
CY: Then what do I have to do to get you.. 

OP: Chanyeol you haven't slept until now, what are you doing? I wanted to see you so so much today, thank you for coming 
CY: Seems like I didn't sleep because I wanted to see Sojinie

OP: To the Chanyeol I miss, I miss you, what should I do..
CY: Let's have a small talk in front of your house

OP: What should I write to get noticed by Chanyeol? I miss you lovelyㅜㅜ
CY: Me too I miss Joohee


OP: Chanyeol oppa, I have something to do right now but can I rest a bit here? I won't regret right?
CY: Your thoughts are the answer

post response:
[+692][-44]
original post: (THE POST GOT DELETED WHEN WE WERE TRANSLATING ㅜㅜ)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com