Wednesday, May 27, 2020

[theqoo] FANSITE WHO ATE AND RAN GOT SENTENCED 2 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS TO PRISON


"Do you guys remember Mellifluous_ws by any chance? (same person as LoveEffect1027_). Last year around September-October, around 10 people who got scammed by her gathered together and decided to sue her. And 2 days ago, they were contacted saying that she got sentenced for 2 years and 6 months"

"To those 10 people who sued her for almost a year, you have worked so hard. I hope that the people who think to do those kinds of scams to fans stop considering it by releasing this post. There are a lot of people who are selling their things and then disappear, please don't live your life like that"

"This is the content of the text they have received, I have hidden the name and number"

(saying that she will be sentenced for 2 years and 6 months from May 22nd)

original post: here

1. Me too I got scammed for a photo book by a top seed (t/n: biggest fansite)... I already deposited my money 6 months ago and I was waiting and waiting and she only released a notice 2 months after saying that she will reimburse people if it was too hard for us to wait, but then just hid herselfㅠㅠ She was somewhere from China/Taiwan and scammed tens of millions of won.. She was always a big account, so people had hope in her and waitedㅠㅠ And there were even people shielding her... I will wait until June and then report her 

2. That's a Kim Wooseok fansite, there's a bunch of Kim Wooseok fansites who scam people 

3. There are so many fansites who scam, never ship their goods, close their accounts, sprout somewhere else again and start selling goodsㅋㅋㅋ This isn't uncommon 

4. It's hard to get imprisoned for scamming people so just imagine how much she scammed

5. Wow She must've scammed such a huge amount, yet only 10 people gathered to sue her and the result is still so strongㄷㄷ If you look at Twitter, there's a lot of kids who eat and run , they don't ship the goods and close their DMs but some months later, they come back at uploading pictures pretending that nothing happened ㅋㅋㅋㄱ That's why I don't understand people buying unofficial goods and praise fansites

6. Please I hope everyone learn to report fansites when they scam people. They need to get their money back and those fansites need to be punished. Me too I've been scammed before and I decided to report that person with other people. But usually people either think it's too tiring to report or they're either overseas fans or too young, so they just let themselves get scammed. The fansites will never be punished and they just run away with the money and those cases are f*cking frequent. 

7. Me too I almost got scammed for my photo book at some point ㅋㅋ It's an old case, but we already waited for 5 months for the photo book and it was never released.. I was so pissed off because I thought she just went to hiding and said that I will be suing her by gathering other victims with me and she just suddenly came back and sent me the photo book If it was that easy all this time, why didn't she just send it from the start? 

8. Hul she was such a famous Kim Wooseok fansite

9. Fans who buy from fansites are usually too young so they find it hard to report those people, and I feel like there are even more scammers arising because of that ㅜㅜㅜ Please please don't wait and just report them 

10. Mellifluous was a fansite for Hwang Minhyun before joining Kim Wooseok


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com