Tuesday, June 9, 2020

[enter-talk] AREN'T YOU JEALOUS OF CELEBRITIES?

I think that it's suffocating...
Maybe because I'm not an inborn attention seeker?
Just thinking about how everything I say or do will have a societal impact makes me so uncomfortable ㄷㄷ;;
I can't even date freely
I need to be careful every time I go out,
I also think that I would be constantly stressed
What about you guys?
I get that if you become famous, you'll earn a lot of money but..

If you're jealous of celebrities' lives, vote up
If you're not, vote down

post response:
[+294][-61]
original post: here

1. [+191, -6]
The reasons why the work of (successful) idols is fun: you get to go on tour overseas, dance and perform in front of kids who love you and earn billions. You can shoot videos overseas and go on vacation freely and spend a good time. You can date freaking handsome male idols secretly. Your fans will take care of the hate comments that cross the line and help you PDF them and report them to your company. If you stop promoting in your mid-30's you can enjoy the rest of your life comfortably with the money you earned so far while others will still be working to death.

2. [+173, -5]
I'm f*cking jealous. First of all, you can find a way out from the things you say by mistake. And there will be experts taking pictures of you for pictorials during your prime time.. I'm so jealous that all their legendary days can be imprinted in history beautifully

3. [+133, -4]
I'm f***********************cking jealous. I've been fangirling for almost 10 years and even I think that I can be f*cking good at being careful with my words and things like that

4. [+51, 0]
Celebrities envy ordinary lives while non-celebrities envy fanciness

5. [+42, 0]
No matter how much hard work you put into your work, you will never get to earn as much as celebrities soㅋㅋㅋ Once you hit popularity, money will just pour in. Of course, I'm f*cking jealous

6. [+38, -1]
Being careful with words, actions, with creating gossips, maintaining your image, managing your personality, handling restless schedules.. I can do it all so I really want to be a celebrity once


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com