Wednesday, June 17, 2020

[enter-talk] I WAS A FAN OF THE IDOL WHO DIED YESTERDAY



Among Top Secret's songs, there's this song that the members really liked called Paradise...

I had a dream that this song would do well in the charts and that they would rise
but it never happened and my heart got so hurt
It hasn't been long since they've been on Vlive either, and I still can't believe what just happened!ㅠㅠ

He always smiled well and was an animated kid..

Among the members, there's a kid named Wooyoung who got hurt so he had to skip a bunch of events. I'm so worried for him too
And the kid who got exposed for rape is not there anymore, and the members are trying so hard to be good to the fans and they're all kind kids!

Anyways, thank you for reading the post!ㅠㅠ

"I suddenly heard news of his death on June 16th. On May 29th, he was still doing a Vlive and there was nothing alarming to it. It was revealed that in 2018, his wish was that the song they promoted "Paradise" would make them famous."

That's the journalist interview

This is a picture I took when I went to their fansign



Yohanie was always bright in events! 
I wonder what he was so curious about the skies that he left there so quickly? 

I always felt like he was ready to perform live or to communicate with the fans again.. 

Is this place nice?
Please live happily in the skies!

post response:
[+738][-6]
original post: here

1. [+46, -0]
Paradise is such a nice song, I hope that OP's heart finds peace

2. [+35, -0]
OP-ah find strength

3. [+26, -0]
ㅠㅜㅜㅜ I will listen to the song

4. [+14, -0]
Find strength OP-ah..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I can't find anything else to say than find strength 

5. [+11, -0]
I went to their last fansign and seeing the article today, I cried so much .. I've listened to all of their songs and bawled my eyes out, I can't even concentrate while writing this, seriously I even thought that maybe I should just kill myself and join Yohanie... He treated people the nicest in fansigns and I will never forget his face.  I'm still listening to the songs and watching their fansign videos and I'm still crying. Even though he's my bias, I can't see him well anymore  Yohan-ah, you went to a good place so let's meet again some day ❤️I was happy Yohan-ah

6. [+11, -0]
Paradise is such a good song, why didn't I know about this masterpiece, I will listen to it all the time!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com