Monday, June 8, 2020

[theqoo] THE FIRST WONBIN-LEE NAYOUNG PICTURE THAT I'VE EVER SEEN (FROM THEIR RELATIONSHIP 2 YEARS AGO)


original post: here

1. Wow look at their faces...

2. Handsome guy and pretty girl ㅠㅠ

3. Ha seriously, their faces are a blessing............. I wonder how handsome or pretty their kid will be. The kid will have such high standards after seeing the parents' facesㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. This is not reality

5. Lee Nayoung is Wonbin's wife? Hul

6. Wow how can a picture come out like this... wow...

7. Wow their f*cking visuals..

8. It's like a drawing... freaking pretty and freaking handsome

9. Wow Lee Nayoung.. wow...... seriously freaking pretty... wow

10. Wow they suit each other pretty well ㅋㅋㅋ

11. I'm so f*cking jealous... Lee Nayoung... Wonbin... ㅠ be happy ㅠㅠ

12. I'm so curious about their next generation

13. Lee Nayoung said that she doesn't look at visuals and wanted a man who looks average though

14. I'm so curious about their kid but I bet that they will never make their face publicㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kid-yah, I'm jealous of you


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com