Thursday, June 4, 2020

[theqoo] IM YOUNGMIN'S WRITTEN APOLOGY

t/n: FYI Im Young Min withdraw is trending #1 in Korea right now



Hello, this is Lim Youngmin.

I’m ashamed and sorry to deliver such disgraceful news.

I’m sincerely sorry for disappointing the people and fans who showered me with lots of love and hope.

I feel pathetic and miserable that I have to be a shameful hyung who caused my members to suffer unerasable harm due to my behavior. I’d also like to sincerely apologize to my company for causing them harm as well.

I’m deeply ashamed that the members who practiced hard for this comeback as well as the staff who worked hard have been harmed because of my foolish and irresponsible mistake…

I’m fully aware of the mistake I made, and I’m deeply regretting it and reflecting upon my actions. I will accept all of the blame regarding my irreversible actions with my head down and reflect upon it as I continue to live on.

To everyone including fans, members, company employees, and family, who believed in me and cheered me on… I am sincerely sorry.
cr. Koreaboo

original post: here

1. From the vibe I'm getting, he's going to be kicked out

2. I'm not a fan, but I hope he takes a serious decision for his member

3. But when he appeared on Produce, even his parents' faces appeared on broadcast, and I still remember his dad's face damn..

4. Just quit already...

5. I don't know for musicians and solo artists, but you're part of a group and you're still so young. Let's speak realistically, how are you going to promote after this... The group overall will be attacked

6. Is he withdrawing?

7. If you felt sorry, just withdraw, if you're really sorry, this will be something that you should voluntarily do

8. Seriously such an eyesore for the group, they're still in the middle of their schedules and you're here harming them.

9. He used to be my one-pick and two-picks on Produce, but he couldn't even sort out his lovestagram mess. He even wore his couple ring for his PR video on Produce? As soon as I saw that, I dropped him real quick, as expected... 🤦‍♀️

10. We got it you're sorry, now quit

[theqoo] DUI IM YOUNGMIN, AB6IX FIRST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AS A GROUP


(article gives a summary about his DUI and about how as the leader and oldest of the group, he's being a big burden to the group, although their group has yet to have a big public recognition based on their album sales. They have had no hit songs since debut and their group's name isn't known to the public yet, but due to this incident, people will know them for his bad image,)

original post: here

1. That titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Did they fight with the journalist? That's quite a harsh title.. 

3. The title is cursedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. It's true that I'm hearing about them for the first time with this incident, but still the title is a bitㅋㅋ

5. Isn't the journalist' intentions too evil? What crime did the other members commit 

6. This is big trouble... What crime did the other members commit? 

7. The title is just too much, the other kids and the fans committed no crimes, yet the journalist chose this kind of title

8. The other members are so pitiful... The fans too 

9. The other members are all working hard for the comeback, so why are they receiving the treatment as if they committed some crimes? 

10. The fans are probably pissed off enough that he's doing this ahead of their comeback, so why does the journalist hurts them even more?ㅋㅋ That's too much.. Of course, the members will be hurt too 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com