Wednesday, June 10, 2020

[theqoo] JAPANESE MAN WHO LIKES V SO MUCH HE COSPLAYS AS V AND EVEN HAD FAN MEETINGS, AND OTHER PEOPLE COPYING BTS BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM

(t.n: the title is a bit weird, but basically the post refers to many people, including a V cosplay who had a fanmeeting)
"Even BTS themselves wear makeup"
"If I put makeup and do my hair similarly"
"I thought maybe I would start looking like them and make my goal to be close to them" 
"That's why I felt deeper and deeper (into this)" 



Suga




 Japanese idol group IVVY's Hiroto copying Jungkook
Article: https://www.google.co.kr/amp/s/mnews.joins.com/amparticle/21130773





He himself posted the pictures next to V's




After this guy revealed he was a BTS fan, he went to Tokyo and started cosplaying himself as V
He even held a fanmeeting 






They wear the f*cking same clothes as him... And they even copy his unique eyes



And a foreigner who even did surgery to look like Jimin 

original post: here

1. The fanmeeting is too oba 

2. That Hiroto guy's pictures taken by other people looks nowhere near like Jungkook, even his eyes don't, he's just like that Bab Burger (T/n: nickname they gave to Kim Minseo, the Park Bogum lookalike).. 

3. I don't think much of it, it's not like they are impersonating BTS, just that they're copying them because they like themㅋㅋ And for the fanmeeting, it's not like he held in in V's name either, he just gathered there with other cosplays no?? I don't think that it's this problematic?? 

4. They have to pipe it down... There were witness accounts of V and Jungkook because people take pictures of them from their back and it's seriously so annoying f*ck... Even when we know it's not them, there are still people who don't and who will believe they're actually BTS. Imagine if they do something bad, who do you think will receive the hate... I'm not being oversensitive, I think that I just can't help it

5. That V cosplay seriously looks like V, they have the same eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. They did the same makeup and the same pose so of course they look alike, but originally they look nothing alike. I don't understand the need to go to this extent to copy someone

7. I think that wanting to look like your idol is just part of your fangirl/fanboy life, but it can't become a burden to others. I wonder if the fanmeeting is for him or for V? I feel like only V's fans were there? 

8. That person who looks like V f*cking looks like him though. Even with his mask removed, he's pretty handsome 

9. I don't care about cosplays, but those who even start acting like celebrities and receive fans gifts, change their manner of speech with the fans, etc. need to calm down... It's just... hmm.. Wrong. Everything in moderation 

10. It's fine if you copy them a little bit, but when you cross the line it's just.. Sigh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com