Sunday, July 26, 2020

[enter-talk] WOW JOY'S NECKLACE YESTERDAY WAS THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING EVER



450M won.......

post response:
[+219][-39]
original post: here

1. [+154, -4]
Wow f*ck, if I was Joy, I would be so scared that something happens to the necklace that I would be so worried that I wouldn't be able the dance properly and would be so worried...

2. [+113, -5]
Isn't this the most expensive sponsored item that a girl group has ever received? I think that I've seen someone saying that somewhere

3. [+106, -6]
Even if this was a sponsored item, this is so impressive~ something this expensive.......

4. [+58, 0]
400M...? At this point, it's as if she was going around with over 4 cars around neck no?

5. [+43, 0]
I saw a post saying how the coordi was discriminating against Joy when it came to outfits but looking at this, I don't think that's the case?

6. [+29, 0]
What kind of necklace costs 400M won...? It's freaking expensive

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com