Tuesday, August 25, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK X SELENA GOMEZ - 'ICE CREAM' D-3 POSTER (ROSE)


original post: here

1. The more I see her, the more pretty she looks.. Rose ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the song this timeㅠㅠㅠㅠ <3

2. Why did they use this cut? Also, it's like they purposely put her in these tiny clothes to push her chest together and it just looks unnatural. Jennie and Jisoo's teasers were fine but what is the coordi doing on Rose?

3. She seriously reminds me of the Clueless character. Rose is pretty but what was the coordi thinking?

4. I like Rose so much...

5. To be honest, Rose is pulling this off but I bet that there were way better styling and picture composition than this. Rose did well and is freaking pretty but the rest is a bit of a shame

6. It looks like they took a picture of her face and body separatelyㅜ

7. The posing is such a shameㅠ it looks so unnatural and it looks like an edit ㅠㅠ Rose is so pretty though

8. It strangely makes me a bit uncomfortable... of course Rose is freaking pretty but aside from her face, the rest is so-so

9. It's like her skirt was rolled up by accident

10. I just went "wow I'm so jealous" as soon as I saw this. I find this pretty?

11. Wow f*ck, Rose's teaser is daebak. Her body is so pretty ㅜㅠㅠ

12. People are making a fuss over thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ cut it down

13. She's pretty but this is a bit of a shame... ㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com