Thursday, August 13, 2020

[theqoo] FIRST GROUP TO GO OFFLINE WITH A CONCERT AMONG IDOLS


BTS
They will hold a 2 days event between October 10th and 11th

(Adding that there will be streaming online and people who can attend will have a limited amount of seats to choose from)

original post: here

1. I really hope that they can hold the concert smoothly so it can open the door for my biases to start holding offline concerts too

2. I know that it's only a small portion of the fandom, but I really want them to be able to meet their fans

3. To be honest, they should ban foreigners who want to attend. Just imagine how big their fandom is, even though the foreign fandom contribute to the sales, the ones who are spending taxes and the manpower are from our country, please don't accept any foreigner

4. I'm feeling so unsafe because of the foreigners

5. Isn't this a bit too early...

6. I feel like this is too quick... I hate Corona

7. My life has been so boring latelyㅠㅠ  Please make it possible for my bias to hold a concert too..

8. I really hope that they only make this for Korean fans and let the international fans join the online event instead

9. Hul I'm another group's fan but I really hope that they can wrap this well. I'm sure other idols are thinking of doing it too, and they're all in a similar situation. I really envy the BTS fans. I hope they all get a seat and they can attend the concert safelyㅠㅠㅠ  Including my bias, I hope that this opens the opportunity for other idols to hold offline concertsㅜㅜㅜ

10. Oh I really don't think much of BTS usually, but I'm so thankful to their fans, I hope that they succeed so that other idols can follow them too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com