Thursday, August 20, 2020

[theqoo] RED VELVET'S MEMBERS LOOKING AT WENDY WHEN SINGING


"Looks like everyone felt the same way"

ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ the teaser was really short but I chocked when I saw them looking happy singing all together...

Wendy is joining Red Velvet after 8 months of recovery for their song 'Milky Way' BoA's 20 years anniversary), please listen to it a lot! It will get released today at 6



original post: here

1. I'm so happyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm seriously crying ㅠㅠ

3. Don't be sick and be healthyㅜㅜ

4. Their harmony is good and their gazes are so warm

5. So warm.. I love you Red Velvet

6. I seriously missed Wendy so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Red Velvet's team synergy looks good so they are likable. It's good to see that Wendy came back healthilyㅠ

8. Wendy-yah, be healthy, always. Fighting

9. Don't get hurt and be always healthy <3

10. Seriously, I'm not even their fan but I chocked upㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com