Monday, September 21, 2020

[theqoo] BTS FANS' DONATION IN 2020 REVEALED

 


original post: here

1. Wow me too I donated but Army are seriously cool, Army forever, BTS forever👏👏👏👏

2. Me too I donated because my concert got cancelled. BTS and Army are so cool 💜

3. It's a small amount but me too I donated after my concert got cancelled ㅋㅋ

4. Hihihi Army are cool 💜

5. My 2 concerts' tickets got cancelled and I donated 300K won to Unicef.. 

6. I'm so proud, even though it was a small amount, I hope that this came in help to anyone who needed it 💜

7. Hul... Me too I donated everything during Corona under BTS' nameㅎㅎ I got so depressed because the concerts were cancelled but I'm happy to be able to donate

8. They're seriously really cool 

9. The singers are doing so good that the fans are following along 

10. Kyah me too I donated a bit! I'm so proud

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com