Thursday, September 24, 2020

[theqoo] KYOTO STARBUCKS

 










Starbucks Kyoto Ninenzaka branch 

+ Gyeongju Starbucks that was turned into a Hanok





original post: here

1. I went there... There were freaking lots of people 

2. I went there and I remember it being super crammed, it was quite impressive

3. This indeed super pretty but there were too many people.. 

4. Wow f*cking pretty.. I need to go there when I go to Kyoto

5. The Hanok is pretyt 

6. The difference in class between ours and Kyoto's Starbucks is quite embarrassingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I tried entering the Kyoto Starbucks once and there were so many f*cking people inside that I had to come out again 

8. I really like those

9. Kobe's Kitanoijinkan branch is also f*cking pretty 

 (pic for reference)

10. I want to go back to Ninenzaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com